Going crazy

Monday, April 23, 2007

Good News First
Ok, so Saturday was great, got to have part one of Snackdown 2007! ritz got to hit me with a banana peel, and we had a really large crowd. But it was great getting each other all creamed up and dirty. First bananas and whipcream then the cherries! I stuffed half a banana down ritz's bodice adn every time someone hugged her hard she went squish...hehehehe. The best part was afterwards going around and asking people for hugs! Many ran, others defended themselves from a distance and some were quite willing to just give us love and get dirty.

Sunday was Horrible, the pain woke me up and would not stop, but i'm sure no one wants to here this part.
*DAD UPDATE*
This morning while driving to the train station Dad's nurse called to get permission to follow the doctor's orders to put Dad on a ventilator. Apparently his O2 levels are too low and his heart rate too high for the little bit of O2 he is getting, not to mention the fact that he only has about 12-15% healthy tissue in his heart in the first place. Mom said that he was sneezing on saturday and yes this could be what's needed to get him over the latest infection but either way I don't like it. This just took me into another level of depression.

My brain is won't stop and is screaming, My body is broken, aching and moaning, there is no quiet or calm.... not even in my own mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home