Going crazy

Monday, April 30, 2007

Alright I'm OK now.
Had an interesting weekend filled with (now look surprised) Booze. I was upset on Friday so i drank (mostly at once) 3/4 of a bottle of scotch, followed by a few beers and so pickled veggies. It was the veggies that killed me and around 3AM i popped, all over my friend's sheep skin...Sorry Mike. Didn't sleep great but made it to grandma's by 6:50AM to start my Saturday.
Saturday I was a raging Bitch (before and after the scotch and beer) and took everything out on my booth...sorry guys. My afternoon plans got screwed but that is what happens sometimes, and it they need me they or rather Tom knows that I'll be there. Later I figured out the problem with my mood and tried really hard not to kill anyone, but most especially my siblings.
Sunday, apart from being hot, crowded and dusty...was pretty good. I slept great on Saturday night, was comfy and warm, getting some much needed rest (as i haven't really slept well all week). Ran around faire visiting with people and planning out the knives i am buying this year. Schulps makes me happy! And since he doesn't want me drinking out of pewter, he also gave me a tankard. Finally got to get my hair braided and look pretty, and hang out at Border Horse throughout the day.
So this was a great way to end my completely shitty and supremely horrible week. With friends and booze, and then friends again.

1 Comments:

  • Wow how drunk were you that you forgot that pickled anything makes you puke? Well, I'm glad you're ok now. I love and Miss you and look forward to seeing you when i come out to California.

    BTW, Mike, please read my blog and let me know what you think.

    By Blogger Mike, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home