Going crazy

Thursday, March 27, 2008

OK, so Life is moving at its own strange and fast pace. I scramble to keep up, and then beg to slow down. When it does finally decide to slow down, something horrible happens and there is magically more stuff on my plate than there was the time before.

So fuck it, keep the fast pace going so long as not more shit gets tossed on my plate. I have no time for friends, or family (well family that I want to see anyway, and spend the majority of my time on a computer for one reason or another.

My total so far for the year is seven funerals...i feel that this number is a bit high. People rush in and I quickly push them out, for fear of my temper going off on them, though they would deserve it.

The only thing making me smile lately are the adventures of a rubber duck...yup a duck in Arizona, who posts to his blog about his adventures...like going to Red Robin. How did my life get so low that I envy a little yellow duck? But at the same time Duck makes me smile, so I guess that is what matters, check him out at ducktoday.com and let me know if he is funny or my life has just really gotten that low.

Other than that i should be out for most of the weekends of Southern faire, but I will be taking some time away from life....very very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home