Going crazy

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Little Lost But Finding My Way.

So I spent this weekend inside and slightly lost without my LostDougall. But I spent most of this weekend trying to find my way.

1.) Figure out what classes I need in order to complete my degree.
2.) Put together a workout plan so I can start losing weight.
3.) Put together a playlist for said workout so that I'll actually do the exercising.
4.) Plan my budget for my weekend in Vegas.
5.) Look at my bills, plan a day to actually sit down & pay them.

So all in all I got a lot of things figured out. I tried closing a chapter in my life...swimming. But that failed horribly, Some of my old rivals and training partners had some interesting and at times very harsh things to say. I know that I can't compete anymore, but I refuse to coach. I don't wanna be one of those people who couldn't hack it so now they teach. I miss swimming and it hurts, but that won't keep me from watching my friends, old rivals and old training partners try to get a spot on the team at the Olympic Trials this weekend. So I tried to shut that door and it didn't work so I guess it will just stay open a little while longer, but I'd really like some closure on this thing soon, or at least a direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home