Going crazy

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thank you for the reminder

Will you be happy, when I dissolve away?
My spirit is broken, my will torn away.
Will you be happy when I am gone?
Not pestering you with the same old song
I want to be near you, I crave only your touch
Only you hold the comfort, I need so much
But the world moves on
and stops for no ones grief,
I should be thankful that it was short and brief
To say that i loved you would be a lie...
I love you still, well until my spirit dies.
Real death won't come for several years
but I won't feel a thing, my spirit dies here.
Apathy is a horrid curse,
funny I think I've lived through worse.
To be unloved and unwanted is a greater pain
It is what I will keep with me through sun and rain
So I bid farewell to you and what we could have had
Once the memories have faded it won't be so bad.

Thank you for the reminder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home